Coda 2 Syntax highlighting for LC now working

Charles E Buchwald charles at buchwald.ca
Thu Sep 18 14:59:50 EDT 2014

I'd be happy with a button in the properties palette, kind of like the one for images: "Edit in External Editor"
I'm imagining this would open up the script in my choice of default text editor, and when done editing, save it back to my stack.
Maybe even a plugin could do this without too much trouble.
- Charles

--
Charles E. Buchwald
CEO/Director General