Sorting lines on colour (color for some)

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Thu Sep 18 12:46:23 EDT 2014

Hi from Beautiful Brittany (where, finally, it is raining),

I have a list in a field, with backgroundcolor of some lines red, some yellow.
Does anybody know how to sort the lines to separate out the two colours ?

I can do it using a shuffle mechanism, but it’s not elegant enough (:>) !!

The sort container command doesn’t give me the impression that this is a
one-liner …….

He who uses the least lines of code will gain my immediate admiration ……

—Francis