share in-memory SQLite db with other apps

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Sep 17 21:51:07 EDT 2014

Don't think that's possible since the memory used in your application's
memory space.  There is a shared cache setting but I think that only
applies to multiple sqlite dbs open in the same application and it needs to
use the URI file format which LC doesn't fully support yet.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>