Unwanted 'Pulsing' when Changing an Image's Angle

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 22:53:32 EDT 2014

Ray Horsley-2 wrote
> Fantastic!  Setting LockLoc to false did the trick.  I wonder why
> lockLoc set to false creates this pulsing effect (the image is actually
> getting smaller and returning to its original size) in the first place.
>
> Anyway, problem solved.
>
> And Alejandro, many thanks for sharing the code which I think I may have
> some use for in another way.
>
> Many thanks!

Many Thanks to Jim Hurley, who always share his
expertise with us in this mail list. :)

By the way, after rotating an image 360 degrees
there is a very small movement away from the origin
of rotation. Possibly, that is a result of rounding errors.

Check if this could be a problem for your project...

Al