Unwanted 'Pulsing' when Changing an Image's Angle

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Sep 16 21:58:04 EDT 2014

On 17/09/2014 11:40 am, "Ray" <ray at linkit.com> wrote:

>Fantastic!  Setting LockLoc to false did the trick.  I wonder why
>lockLoc set to false creates this pulsing effect (the image is actually
>getting smaller and returning to its original size) in the first place.

With the image selected, try setting different angles using the property
inspector and you¹ll see that the rect of the image changes (grows) quite
a bit. If you constrain the rect by setting its lockLoc to true then you
are actually reducing the image¹s size when the angle isn¹t 0 or 180
degrees (or 90 or 270 if it¹s of equal width and height).

TerryŠ