LC 7.1 rc1 : anti-aliasing not sticking on Mac OS X version...

Frans Schoffelen frans at knowlegistics.com
Tue Sep 16 06:58:30 EDT 2014

Hi ,

We are working on a stack that has a lot of small vector graphics in it. It is only a 7 card stack
so nothing big. At a certain point we set the Scale of the stack to 2 to be able to better work
on details and saw that NONE of the little grc ovals were anti-aliased.
So we wrote a small script to set the property to true, saved the stack and thought we’d be done.
But alas every time we reopen the stack ( started in Livecode 7 Rc1 and only opened in same version)
the anti-aliasing is gone. Also in the property inspectors..
The anti-Alisasing DOES work  in the simulator which is a bit frustrating because if we open the stack
in the MAC version the property palettes all show it turned of.

We built a small Test-Stack with a set of  grc ovals , set them to anti-aliased, and behold : there it works.
Comes back as saved.

We haven’t actively used profiles so we are really wondering what the difference between the
two stacks could be. Has anyone encountered this problem?

Would be a bit of a drag to have to rebuild.

Regards
Frans Schoffelen
Knowlegistics.com