need some RGB bug tester

Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Mon Sep 15 07:29:17 EDT 2014

Tiemo,

don´t know if this is of some help for you, but if i open the image in an browser and compare it to  the one in the LC stack on Mac then i can see that the color of the image in LC is not the same as the color of the image in the browser. The LC one seems darker.

If i use the loupe of the Color selection dialog on Mac and select the image in Browser i can see values similar to the ones you can see on Windows. Doing the same with the LC image i can see values similar to the ones LC is reporting back.
So LC is seems to "change" the image in some way on Mac OS X.

Regards,

Matthias