LC 7 vs LC 6.7

Terence Heaford t.heaford at btinternet.com
Sun Sep 14 11:59:35 EDT 2014

My method is quite simple in OSX.

I have the time display in the menubar with seconds.

I load the data grid with the same data approx. 2000 rows with 8 columns.

I then wait for the seconds to reach zero.

Then I scroll.

and when the scroller gets to the end I note the seconds elapsed.

And this simple method shows 6.7 is faster that 7 by approx. 15-20%

All the best

Terry