Download and Run Stacks - Can Do On Mobile?

Terence Heaford t.heaford at btinternet.com
Sun Sep 14 03:50:34 EDT 2014

I don’t have much interest in mobile development but I did download another app for my iPad that I believe works in the same way.

It was called techBasic   http://www.byteworks.us/Byte_Works/techBASIC.html

I believe Apple are OK with this sort of thing as long as all the files (stacks) are contained within the main app and do not have access to other parts of the iPad environment.

All the best

Terry