stack "Unt!itled 1" ?

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 15:54:43 EDT 2014

I am seeing the message box opened with

stack "Unt!itled 1"

as my project opens; this has been a few weeks, I think  (I just noticed
the ! the other day).

Of course, if I try trap for it, it doesn't happen . . . there are various
things, such as an actual "put" to the message box that seem to stop it.

It appears that the output of the message box is field 1 of cd 1 of stack
"Message box"

So, cleverly, I try to use that--but

answer field 1 of cd 1 of stack "Message box"

empties the field before proceeding!

(I can answer field 2 to get the command without a problem.)

Can anyone suggest what is going on, or how to find it?
--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462