dBLib

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Fri Sep 12 16:09:42 EDT 2014

I've used dbLib with a Firebird db to pull in data from a table where the
date field used a "yyyy-mm-dd" format, and as long as I made sure to follow
this format there was no problem:

    dbWhere "CREATEDATE >", tDate
    --other statements building the SELECT statement
    put dbGet("ITEM") into myArray

The way dbLib works is that you can build a select statement with multiple
'dbWhere' statements so you could do something like:

    dbWhere "CREATEDATE >", tDate1
    dbWhere "CREATEDATE <", tDate2
    --other statements building the SELECT statement
    put dbGet("ITEM") into myArray

Kind regards

Dave

-----
"Some are born coders, some achieve coding, and some have coding thrust upon them." - William Shakespeare & Hugh Senior