Externals in Objective-C

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Fri Sep 12 15:11:47 EDT 2014

For anyone who is interested in writing objective-c externals
in LiveCode and Revolution here is a link to some code that
might work.  I am still pretty new to c++ and objective-c and
have not tried it yet.  If you get it working please post some
code.

c++ wrapper for objective-c link;

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7132755/wrapping-objective-c-in-objective-c-c

John Balgenorth