WindowShape

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Sep 12 15:02:18 EDT 2014

Using the windowshape property of a stack for the first time and things
aren't working quite as expected.

I created a rounded rectangle graphic and then exported a snapshot of it to
an image.  When the stack is opened, I set the windowshape to the id of the
image.

I see the outline of the card but none of the controls on it are visible.
 I suspect this is something to do with the "1-bit transparency mask" and
"full alpha mask" described in the windowshape dictionary entry.

The only masks I know about are the Lone Ranger's and the ones you see on
Halloween so I'd be grateful if some kind graphics person could enlighten
me as to what I need to do to get this working :-)

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>