ios8

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at icloud.com
Thu Sep 11 15:49:14 EDT 2014

Linking to Xcode 6 will require a LiveCode update I’m afraid. I’m sure the team are working on it and we’ll have something shortly.

As for app crashes under iOS 8, I haven’t seen any problems. However, the latest app I’ve been working on is built with LC 6.6.2 (now 6.6.3). We do have one in the app store built with LC 6.5.2, and it seems okay as well.

Chris