Slowdown when putting symbols into image data

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Sep 10 19:20:21 EDT 2014

You have to give the RunRev team serious credit for putting up with us
unwashed heathen for 4 days, and keeping such a positive outlook.  No
question too simple or too much of an imposition (at least that I saw).
The few I spoke with were very gregarious with their time and
answers/comments.  Kevin mentioned that in all this time they've only had
one person leave, which is a huge departure from the norm of this
industry.  They seem like a big family.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director