Slowdown when putting symbols into image data

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed Sep 10 11:10:26 EDT 2014

Alex-

Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 8:00:58 AM, you wrote:

> I give up (again) !!

> I've filled in every field on the web page, but the QC won't let me
> submit it until I fill in the "Desktop OS" field, which I
> can't find - so, yet again, QC has beaten me :-(    The docs says there
> is a drop-down for 'environment' and 'OS' - but they don't show up for me.

It's step 4. After you fill in "I can see this bug in" and you select
IDE or whatever from the dropdown box, the OS box appears. And then
more boxes when you fill that in. Because bugzilla.

--
-Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com

This communication may be unlawfully collected and stored by the National
Security Agency (NSA) in secret. The parties to this email do not
consent to the retrieving or storing of this communication and any
related metadata, as well as printing, copying, re-transmitting,
disseminating, or otherwise using it. If you believe you have received
this communication in error, please delete it immediately.