Congrats LC 7.0! You finally broke my DB!

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 22:48:34 EDT 2014

larry wrote
> LC seems to be following the same rule of business as Microsoft - "Let's
> not
> worry too much about making our new stuff backward compatible with the old
> stuff.  What do we care if people cannot run their old stuff anymore?"
> an emphathetic coder
> Larry

Funny Enough, the original MetaCard Demo from 1992
run without any outstanding issues and I compiled it for
android, where it works fine (just sounds does not works)

Android APK:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3834621/Demo.apk

Editable stack:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3834621/demoMC27.livecode

If your OS or LiveCode version have problems playing sounds then
use this version:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3834621/demoMC27_no_sounds.livecode

Al