Congrats LC 7.0! You finally broke my DB!

Mark Mitchell cowhead at mac.com
Tue Sep 9 19:11:36 EDT 2014

On Sep 10, 2014, Jacqueline Landman Gay wrote:

>   put "absolutely anything" into char 1 to -1 of line linNum of card
> field "plan"

Thanks Jacqueline, wow I remember you and Gaskin from the old days!  Anyway, that doesn't work either.
However, I realize now that I haven't been keeping up and LC 7.0 is a not ready for prime time player?  The installer (Which is absolutely awesome, by the way, I don't know who coded that!) states that it is a 'stable' release.... so I usually just click "install" when I see that.

Anyway, OK, I'll report this as a bug.... how do I do that again??