Congrats LC 7.0! You finally broke my DB!

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Tue Sep 9 18:42:33 EDT 2014

Are you able to describe a simple test that would show the issue? If I put styled and colored text into a field, and then change a line of that text with code, all the formatting stays intact.

I wondered if it’s just an issue if you take an old stack and open it in LiveCode 7, but the oldest stack I can make is with 5.5.4, and that seems to work ok in LiveCode 7.

Now, there is a problem I saw while testing this, Italics don’t seem to work in 7.0 RC1. But plain, bold, and colored text all work, and remain looking the same if I change a line of the field with code.