Congrats LC 7.0! You finally broke my DB!

Paul Hibbert paulhibbert at mac.com
Tue Sep 9 16:58:45 EDT 2014

Mark,

Please bear in mind that LC 7.0 is not in final release yet, so it shouldn't really be used in production, it should only be used for testing right now. There are prominent warnings in the release notes.

If you do find a bug such as this then RR needs to know about it, so reporting it using http://quality.runrev.com will give them the opportunity to fix the issue before final release. That helps everyone in the end.

All you can hope for by posting it to the list is that someone may have a workaround that will help you and you may stop others falling into the same trap.

Pleased to hear you didn't lose all your hard work!

Paul