Russian submarine

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Tue Sep 9 11:29:27 EDT 2014

I just tried this video I made:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8syWAyGIkM

playing on my iPhone 5 inside Cardboard. It was effective enough. You wouldn’t normally have split screen video, where two videos are kept in sync, you would just have a single movie that was side by side videos. For interface tricks you would lock screen, set up both eyes, then unlock screen. That should keep things in sync.