Simple JSON call

Michael Doub mikedoub at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 22:45:26 EDT 2014

Skip,

Here is my routines that interfaces to postmark.   It sends JSON in a way ,similar to the way you describe.   This uses libJSON that I found on the list.   Let me know off line and I can send you a copy.

Regards,
   Mike

constant APIKEY = <key goes here>
constant API_URL = "https://api.postmarkapp.com/email"

--http://developer.postmarkapp.com/developer-build.html For addtional API Information

command testSend
   put libPostmark_SendEmail(fld "json")
end testSend

function libPostmark_SendEmail pMessageJSON
-- pMessageJSON is a live code array of the date to be sent or if not an array, a JSON structure.
--  See the postmark docs for the array structure itself.

   get the keys of pMessageJSON
   if it <> empty then
      put arrayToJson(pMessageJSON) into outgoing
   else
      put pMessageJSON into outgoing
   end if
   set the httpHeaders to "Accept: application/json" & return \
   post outgoing to API_URL
   return it
end libPostmark_SendEmail