Calling Andre Garzia

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Sep 8 11:44:27 EDT 2014

Andre Garzia wrote:

 > I miss you all and I wish I was there at the conference with you
 > folks!

We sure missed you too - and it occurred to me that this conference
represented a milestone of sorts for Kevin:

The very first LC conference was organized by Dan Shafer and Chipp
Walters at a B&B in Monterrey, a small group which Kevin wasn't part of.
  But Andre was there, and AFAIK has attended every other conference
since until this most recent one.

So at this point Kevin is now tied with Andre for record attendance at
LiveCode conferences. :)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems