Calling Andre Garzia

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Sep 8 10:12:57 EDT 2014

Hi Simon,

Thanks a lot! Both Richard and Matthias forwarded the thread to me. I've
already replied.

Damn, the guy sent me a single email that goes to spam and all hell breaks
lose. And the worse thing, the problem was not even with my library but
with the fact the he is trying to write to read-only folder. Argh!

Anyway, thanks a lot folks, I've replied to him and refunded him just to be
sure. Don't want unhappy customers.

I miss you all and I wish I was there at the conference with you folks!

Cheers

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.