AW: go stack on windows behaves strange

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Sep 8 05:39:40 EDT 2014

I did some more tests. Though this strange "hang" occurs only randomly, it
only occurs in a 6.6.2 standalone. With a 6.5.2 standalone of the same
stack, I couldn't reproduce this behavior. Also not with 6.6.2 when creating
a clean test stack with going to a second stack from a splash stack. So
there must be some more dependencies in my stack, which results in such a
behavior, but only in 6.6.2. So I will dump 6.6.2 and go on with 6.5.2.
Very strange.

Tiemo

Auftrag