preOpenStack

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Sun Sep 7 16:55:11 EDT 2014

Richard,
sorry for not being more clear.

I understand that if a stack is opened, then the preOpenStack handler is triggered (it is in the first card), but if I go to another card on the same stack with a different preOpenStack handler on it, I would assume the preOpenStack handler wouldn’t get triggered because a new stack hasn’t been opened. Easy to test, but I thought I’d ask.
Bill