preOpenStack

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Sun Sep 7 13:05:41 EDT 2014

I encourage everyone who would like the notes to be updated to do so yourself by adding comments to the dictionary items.

This is a great feature of the documentation. Just scroll all the way down on a dictionary entry.

Bill Vlahos
InfoWallet (http://www.infowallet.com) is about keeping your important life information with you, accessible, and secure.
lcTaskList: (http://www.infowallet.com/lctasklist/index.htm)
RunRev lcTaskList Forum: (http://forums.runrev.com/viewforum.php?f=61)