[ANN] Installer Maker 1.8.7 for LiveCode (standalone)

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Sep 7 12:52:28 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

I have now also updated the standalone version of Installer Maker. A
list of bug fixes and new features can be found at
http://installermaker.economy-x-talk.com

An important new feature is the list of folder locations available on
Windows PC's. Installer Maker 1.8.7 also features greatly improved
profile files.

A new license costs 39 euro. Upgrade licenses cost €16,95. Free updates
are available until 3 months after purchase and upgrade licenses can be
bought until 1 year after purchase.

A plug-in version of Installer maker is also available and can be found at
http://rrinstallermaker.economy-x-talk.com

Send me an e-mail if you have any questions.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com