How To: Manage columns of data (was Re: How To: Delete columns of data)

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Sat Sep 6 19:53:12 EDT 2014

I would like to clarify the part about the attack from MacKeeper
preventing me from accessing my bank account.  I mentioned
that I was also taken to MacKeeper instead of the websites I
wanted to go to.

The attempt to go to other websites was done from my home
page which was Google.

The attempt to access my bank account was done from my
banks web site which is Bank of America.  I would click the
button to sign in and instead of taking me to the next sign in
step I would see advertisements preventing me from logging
into my account.  I called my local bank and they gave me a
phone number to call.  The woman I spoke with at my bank &
the number I called were very nice.  The woman at the number
I called tried for a long time to help me log in and she could not
get me logged in so she gave me the number of their tech crew
and also transferred me to them.  After quite a while and many
different attempts he got me logged in to my account.  He was
not jerking me around and wasting my time and accomplished
getting me logged in.  I have used Bank of America for many
years and they did not personally attack me or waste my time.
Even so I suspect they share the same management and it is
corrupt management who intentionally left the door open for
the abuse and attack by MacKeeper.  That does not mean it
was Bank of America just because they employ BAH.

John Balgenorth