preOpenStack

Peter M. Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 10:03:04 EDT 2014

If I understand correctly, what is happening is that the preopenstack message is getting passed through the "MyOtherStack" script and ends up going to the main stack script. One solution is to put an empty "on preopenstack" handler in the "MyOtherStack" script, to the message won't get to the mainstack script.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig