Who's Blogging?

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Thu Sep 4 13:02:30 EDT 2014

Just a quick update on the conference.  If you are interested in seeing some of the action, go ahead and download the conference app.  There is a feed where people are posting comments and pictures in a Twitter like manner from within the app. I can say that we are all having a great time.

You can get the conference app from here:  http://livecloud.io/runrevlive-14-conference-app/

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
livecloud.io