LC 6.7 rc-1 - a couple strange things in an iOS app

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at icloud.com
Wed Sep 3 17:00:38 EDT 2014

Is anyone trying out the latest LC 6.7 build for iOS apps? I’m seeing a couple odd things that I’m wondering if anyone else has run into.

First, I have an iPad app that’s using a couple custom fonts. One font in particular doesn’t seem to work throughout the app. The strange part is it works/displays as expected in some fields, but not in others (even on the same card).

Another issue I’m seeing is with export snapshot. I’m using the “at size” variation and it seems to produce an empty image

A third issue (IDE only), searching a stack’s scripts is painfully slow. A search that should only take a second or two takes about 24 to 25 seconds to complete. Ouch!

All of these issues only appear in LC 6.7 (possibly 7.0 as well, but I haven’t taken the time yet to check). LC 6.6.2 behaves as expected.

I’m planning on reporting these issues to RunRev, but I thought I’d check here first to see if anyone can offer any suggestions.

Thanks,
Chris

—
Chris Sheffield