Writing to file in utf-8

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Sep 3 13:09:13 EDT 2014

Hi jbv,

I suggested this, because I understand from you that you need UTF8 for the files and the database. If you don't need UTF8 for the database and files, then you might as well use the native encoding of your operating system.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.