NOT using a proxy with 6.7 on Windows...

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Tue Sep 2 09:09:42 EDT 2014

Hey all,

anyone successfully *not* using a proxy with 6.7 DP9?
I have an application that needs to communicate with both LAN and WAN and therefor needs to switch between not using a Proxy (for LAN access) and using a proxy (for WAN access). It used to work fine up to 6.6.2 but with 6.7 DP9 it fails.

I used to set the httpProxy to empty for LAN access and to set it to the correct Proxy for WAN access. This no longer works on Windows.

Anyone else seeing something similar? Anyone got a workaround?

All the best,

Malte