HTML representation of 'less than or equal to' - not cross-platform?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Oct 31 15:48:29 EDT 2014

Sure, but if you have to correct a field using isoToMac and macToIso
every time your stack opens, you might as well just replace the ASCII 16
value with ≤ in the HTML text of the field. I think Graham's point is
that this shouldn't be necessary and I believe in 7 it should indeed no
longer be necessary.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille