formattedHeight of a button

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Oct 31 15:41:27 EDT 2014

There seems to be a problem with the formattedHeight property of a button.

I'm assigning an icon to the button and leaving the showName property to
true.  By doing that, I can make the button high enough so that the button
name shows under the icon.

The formattedwidth property seems to work fine in that it reflects the
width required to include the button label.

However, if I check the formattedheight of the button, it is less than its
height and if I set its height to the formattedHeight, the top of the icon
is chopped off.

This seems like a bug to me but thought I would check to see if there is a
reason for this.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>