HTML representation of 'less than or equal to' - not cross-platform?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Oct 31 14:18:56 EDT 2014

Hi Graham,

Now I see it too. Even if I set the unicodeText of a field to
numToChar(8804), the character appears as something completely different
on Windows.

In pre-7 versions of LiveCode, this might be acceptable, because the
text of a field is saved as MacRoman or Latin. However, in 7, it is
saved as unicode. I didn't try this, but this should not happen in 7.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com