AW: OT: How to serve a 8GB download?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Oct 31 12:16:46 EDT 2014

Hi Bob,
thank goodness, I am not selling to Botswana :)
yes, 99% of the app are the video files. I even don't need any pw protection or license key. I just want to give users, who don't have any more a DVD drive (iMac, Netbooks), a chance to download the image of the DVD. So, I will make a 8GB zip file or directly an image file and put it on my server.
Thanks for your experience.
Tiemo