Possible bug in LC6.7 - maybe one for Mark Schonewille?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Oct 31 11:56:31 EDT 2014

The one and only LC convention I attended many years ago addressed naming methods in one of their sessions. The idea was to always use some kind of prefix that no one else would ever use in their libraries, and that would never conflict with any reserved words that might crop up in the future. Using project Prefixes seems a great way to accomplish this.

Bob S