Two features I don't understand

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Oct 31 11:17:59 EDT 2014

My guess would be data grids and anything using behaviors.

Bob S

On Oct 30, 2014, at 21:04 , Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com<mailto:ambassador at fourthworld.com>> wrote:

What I find most remarkable is the way your benchmark makes the value of this ID caching seem rather trivial.

I trust this was a one-liner, as I can't imagine them spending much time optimizing something so very specialized and which takes so little execution time per iteration.

I wonder what prompted this one...perhaps something specific to the coding style of the person who wrote the Project Browser?

--
Richard Gaskin
Fourth World Systems