Two features I don't understand

Michael Doub mikedoub at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 09:38:07 EDT 2014

I am sorry to report that the pageranges property of fields is still broken in 7.0.

Create a field and place this in a button:

on mouseUp
   put empty into fld 1
   set the height of fld 1 to 60
   repeat with i = 1 to 10
      put i & cr after fld 1
   end repeat
   set the spaceabove line 2 of fld 1 to 10
   put the pageranges of fld 1 & cr
   put "the first line should be 1,6" after msg
end mouseUp