Scripter's Scrapbook and LC7

FlexibleLearning.com admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Fri Oct 31 04:39:27 EDT 2014

There is a boolean evaluation bug in LC7 that throws a script error when you
close your Scrapbook. This has now been reported. It does not seem to affect
LC6.

In the expectation of a fix in the next release, it will be easier to get
your Scrapbook fixed than go through the process of an unnecessary
maintenance update. If you are using LC7 and are having this issue, simply
send me your Scrapbook file and I'll return it to you in working order.

Hugh Senior
FLCo