Benchmarking 7.0 performance

Tim Selander selander at tkf.att.ne.jp
Wed Oct 29 09:27:20 EDT 2014

Hi Kay,

Good question! Wait a moment....

OK, I'm back. Under 6.5 it also takes about 12 seconds.

It is a data stack in the old HC sense, not SQL or even CSV. It
is about 11,000 cards, each containing the customer's address &
other info. !0.2MB total file size.

I am pleased with how fast it is working for me other than saves.
And now Rinaldi has come to my rescue again. I have use a LOT of
his stuff over all these years.

Tim Selander
Tokyo, Japan