Sort cards doesn't work in 7.0

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 01:24:27 EDT 2014

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 5:18 AM, Timothy Miller <gandalf at doctortimothymiller
.com> wrote:

> Right, but these buttons always worked until I upgraded to version 7.0.
> Why the change? A bug? A new feature? Or what?

Grab a copy of a 6.6.5 version of your stack that works as advertised; make
two copies, appending '665' to one filename and '700' to the other. Open
the '700' version in LC7, save in LC7 format and confirm that the stack no
longer works as advertised.

Got to the LC Quailty Control Centre:

http://quality.runrev.com/

and report your findings and the simple steps required to see the
'failure'. Attach (upload) both stacks so they can see exactly what you are
seeing.

If your stack contains confidential information that you'd rather not share
with the Runrev team, then you'll have to build a new stack with a couple
of cards that reproduces the problem. This of course is a good thing
because if you can, the problem is what you suspect, but if your new stack
doesn't exhibit the same fault, then it isn't what you suspect and there
must be other factors that are causing the problem.