Open with 6.7 vs. 7.0

Paul Hibbert paulhibbert at mac.com
Tue Oct 28 00:49:17 EDT 2014

Tim,

The simplest way I have found is to move the LiveCode 7.0.app to a different hard drive and remove any copy from the system hard drive, then it will no longer be the default LC app, but will still be useable.

Not sure if this is the best way, but it's working for me right now, maybe somebody else has a better idea.

If you don't have an external drive available, you can use Disk Utility to create a Disk Image and just eject it when not required.

Paul