Need info about Mark Cards command...

Tim Selander selander at tkf.att.ne.jp
Mon Oct 27 21:13:24 EDT 2014

Yep, very slick -- which is why after all these years I still haven't
found anything I can replace it with. However, while old Macs are in
abundance and still chugging away, MacOS compatible printers are getting
fewer and fewer.  Have to get the company's stuff over to something
newer before the printers disappear for good.

Tim Selander
Tokyo, Japan