how to disturb newbies

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Oct 26 13:54:52 EDT 2014

On Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 8:33 AM, Earthednet-wp <prothero at earthednet.org>
wrote:

> Perhaps, taking it a bit further, users' private notes might contain a
> button to submit them to the dictionary committee for review and inclusion
> in the master dictionary.

I'd have to look at the dictionary code but it it might be possible to add
that feature to lcDictUserNotes.  I guess I'm not clear why that would be
better than just adding the user note directly though.

I have tried to add a dictionary user note for a while but it was totally
broken at one point.  Is it working again now?

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>