how to disturb newbies

larry at significantplanet.org larry at significantplanet.org
Sun Oct 26 13:44:16 EDT 2014

Richard,
It appears to me that you missed my point.
I do not see how me adding a note to my OWN Dictionary causes a spam issue.
Right now if I want to add a note to the Dictionary I have to log in. Then
the note is submitted for approval (I don't know to whom.)
Then if the note is approved by (whomever) it gets added to the Dictionary
for everyone. Is that the spam you're talking about? Because that is already
in place.
I am NOT talking about Dictionary policing.  I am saying that I want to only
edit MY PERSONAL copy of the Dictionary.

Also, it would be nice to search on the body and notes of the Dictionary. If
that is currently possible (in 6.1.1) I do not know how to do it.
Thanks,
Larry