Looking for best practice in switching libraries

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Oct 26 12:07:44 EDT 2014

I'm wondering what is the best practice for when to delete a library.

For example, if I have multiple stacks in memory  that all access the same
library stack, I can't stop using it until the last stack closes. Should I
implement some sort of count mechanism to determine when it's safe to stop
using the library? Or just leave it in memory until I quit LC?

Pete
lcSQL Software