hilitedline

larry at significantplanet.org larry at significantplanet.org
Sun Oct 26 06:57:47 EDT 2014

Thanks Terry,
Sometimes I wish I wasn't so dense.
Larry

----- Original Message -----
From: "Terry Judd" <terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au>
To: "How to use LiveCode" <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2014 4:35 AM
Subject: Re: hilitedline

Larry - you need to delete the lines in reverse orderŠ

put the hilitedlines of field "mySelects" into myDelete

repeat with i = (the number of items in myDelete) down to 1
    delete line (item i of myDelete) of fld ³mySelects"
end repeat

HTH,

Terry...

On 26/10/2014 7:58 pm, "larry at significantplanet.org"
<larry at significantplanet.org> wrote:

>I have the following script in a button:
>
>on mouseUp
>
>put the hilitedline of field "mySelects" into myDelete
>
>repeat for each item L in myDelete
>
>delete line L of field "mySelects"
>
>end repeat
>
>end mouseUp
>

>If the hilitedlines of the field are, say, 1,4,7  then it will delete
>lines 1 and 4, but not 7.  It always deletes all but the last line.  Why?
>
>Thanks, Larry

preferences: